Wednesday 3 February 2016

It Cosmetics Regrams - WOW so happy

Pretty Cool (Their InstagramSource: It Cosmetics' Instagram
Another brand that I simply adore, It Cosmetics (http://www.itcosmetics.com/)

I used to have to order it online from the U.S.A. and it was also available at PM Studios. Now it seems that it is available exclusively at Sephora in Australia.

I was so blown away to see that they chose this! Source: It Cosmetics' Instagram (link)
Their caption to my photo above just made me so happy, they called it "Makeup Heaven". I don't think they will ever know just how happy it made me feel. I saw this regram only after I came out of hospital. The day I left hospital was a very happy day for me and this was the cherry on top. Tears of joy. :)


It Cosmetics - A Great brand with an awesome positive vibe.


Yours Truly and Lots of Love, TeaCupofMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment