Monday 23 March 2015

Three New Palettes from SS15 I just had to have!


Yes. I confess, I am a makeup addict. :)

I probably have enough makeup to cover a small country, but I simply could not resist the three palettes you see in the photo above.






Every season, I eagerly await the release of Chantecaille' limited edition palettes. This year, it was the Glacier Eye Shade Trio.

what I love about these palettes are that they are not only beautiful, they also are for a good cause.

You can see my full review of Chantecaille's palettes here, by clicking on the photo below.



In this year's case, a portion of the profits are donated to conserve/educate about the accelerated melting of the glaciers in the Antartica because of global warming. Global warming is something that weighs heavily on my mind, as I can feel from each passing year, that the weather/seasons are changing dramatically.




As beautiful as this palette was. I was disappointed. The quality was there of course, but for the price, I don't really know whether it was worth it. 




As you can see, the iceberg patterns on the outer two shades are just overlays. To get the same silver colour, it is the one in the middle. Also as you will see in my youtube review (scroll down for link), this palette had the weird thing where the pans would move around. Maybe that was intentional as icebergs do float and move around. I'm not sure. If that was the case. That is extremely witty of Chantecaille.


I love my Tory Burch bag and flats. Who doesn't? The only other makeup item I have from Tory Burch is the Bronzer & Blush. I'm a real lover of eyeshadows and when I saw this being released I just knew I had to have it. It's just too pretty - yes?

This one is called "Pas Do Tout"



I love it. I love it. I love it . I love it. I love it.  

Did I say I love it? Everything about it is so so tres chic! From the names, the design, and the shadows. Oh my my, they sure are creamy and pigmented and they blend like a dream.

I love it. :)



Watch my youtube video on these for swatches & final thoughts




2 comments:

  1. These palettes are gorgeous!!!! Loved the video too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great !!! Love how it looks . Ive saw the video and im in love with the lorac pro palette . With both ( especially with that who has two brown drak shades . Just gorgeous .
    As always , you did a great job doing the protos and so one . Thanks for tahink ur time and showing us this products . It's realy good that you can read and make an impression befor go and buy it .

    ReplyDelete