Thursday 25 December 2014

Tumblr Inspired Gift Guide for Guys & Gals

Why Hello There!



Don'cha just love gift giving? I do!

I love the whole process. From thinking about it, hunting and gathering, the wrapping and then the actual giving and watching the delight spread on the face of your loved recipient of your carefully chosen gift. Let's call that person, your "giftee buddy".

Easy DIY Gift using a recycled Jam Jar & a Succulent Plant

I don't think a gift has to be expensive. I do, however, think that it has to be well thought out. What do you want this present to say about you and about your giftee buddy you are giving it to.

Do you want it to say, perhaps:"hey, I think you're great and you mean heaps to me and I think about you every day and I want you to think about me every day too".... okay that might sound kinda psycho, but I think you get what I mean. So, you could make a little present using a succulent plant (pretty hardy plant - almost impossible to kill) and a recycled jam jar like I have, that your giftee buddy can put on their desk and be reminded of you everyday.

Daytripper - Great for one charge and super light

Tech gifts are also pretty cool. I can almost guarantee that your giftee buddy will be happy/satisfied/trilled/amazed/comforted/etcetc and expect big hugs, if you give them a tech gift.

Try one of these Powerpods (which you can buy here SHOP). They come in heaps of colours and different features SO I'm pretty sure you can find one to suit your giftee buddy.

The Overnighter II - charges your Iphone Twice & your Ipad

Cool Bread Stamp 

On a tight budget? I've got'cha covered my friend! Like I've said, it doesn't have to be a material/expensive gift.

How about doing something extra special, like making your giftee buddy a special breakfast? Breakfast in bed anyone?

Christmas is the best time to grab these

I don't know what it is about stars, but, hey, the more the merrier.

Give these to your giftee buddy and light up their day (well night) literally.

For more Gift Ideas - click on the box below for my video guide!




Vintage looking jewellery holder 

Nest Fragrances Collection

Personalised Mug made using Vistaprint

Thanks for dropping by and I'll be seeing you real soon! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ive saw this video !!! What can i say ?? you have such a great ideea !!!!!
    Congrats !!! Its a big deal do a good impression !

    ReplyDelete